Our website address is: https://stayhomeblues.com
Responsible authority within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) using the details provided below:
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Grounds for data collection
Processing of your personal information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means; hereinafter Personal Information [add explanation regarding the legal grounds for processing personal information, such as:]
is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site Non-personal Information We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is Personal Information which is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. Such information includes:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- [It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you
- elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any
- products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address,
- billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products
- and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies,
- third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- In addition, Stayhomeblues may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous
- demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and
- religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system,
- which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
- Stayhomeblues, may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users
- may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to
- customers or the general public.
- Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and
- willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the
- intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and
- any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third-party providers, services, and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
How is the information used? With whom do we share the information?
We may use the information for the following:
- We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we
- have your consent to do so.
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we
- have your consent to do so.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we
- retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time
- your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to
- demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which
- claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators,
- professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your
- consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy
- Communicating with you sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have.
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services.
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under Advertisements
- To market our websites and products (see more under Marketing)
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and subcontractors.
- Stayhomeblues may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation
- of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find
- it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other
- possible products and/or services that may be available to you from
- Stayhomeblues may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or
- research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be
- Stayhomeblues may feel it necessary, from time to time, to contact you on behalf of our other
- external business partners with regards to a potential new offer that may be of interest to you. If
- you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable
- information, such as name, email address, and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third
- Stayhomeblues uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to
- Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address
- and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the
- providers and are not within Stayhomeblues’s control.
We may also disclose the information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to (I) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
In order to present our content correctly and graphically appealing across all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts ) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, the content will be displayed in a default font.
- Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. In theory, it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of corresponding libraries collect data.
A cookie is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. ‘Session cookies’ are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed.
b. ‘Persistent cookies ‘ which are read-only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period, and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example, to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in.
c. ‘Third-party cookies’ are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third-party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly, and your online experience may be limited.
We use a tool that is based on the Snowplow Analytics technology to collect information about your use of the Site. The tool collects information such as how often users access the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, etc. the tool does not collect any Personal Information and is only used by our Site hosting and operating service provider to improve their Site and services.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
In order to present our contents correctly and graphically appealing across all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts
(https://www.google.com/webfonts ) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, the content will be displayed in a default font.
- Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. In theory, it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – those operators of corresponding libraries collect data.
Third-party collection of information
How do we safeguard your information?
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases, we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser).
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications, from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out.
Stayhomeblues will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we allow the use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorization by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at
Last Modified __5/11/2021_
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with?
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.